I want to recommend my good friend MAN KUMAR TAMANG. In 2004 friends of mine picked him up on the way as a very young, just only 20 years old porter guide because of his friendly, open face. After
During the period of EBC trek, We are thank for Man Kumar and his porter team to take care all of us to complete the trip as special as after big snow falling at 4350 m. We are very enjoyed the jou
I write to express my earnest appreciation and recommendation for the cordial and well organized services provided by Mr. Man Kumar Tamang and his crew, without their guidance and support, our EBC
I'm from Bangalore, India. Seeing Everest with my own eyes was always a dream which came true with wonderful support and guidance by Man Kumar Tamang who is one of my best friend's now. Man
I was in a team of 3, led by Man Kumar to climb Langsisa-Ri in the Langtang Region.His organisational skills were exceptional. All the gear was carefully organised and no
LANGSISA Ri Peak 6427m is a popular trekking peak in the Langtang region. LANGSISA-Ri is a technical and challenging peak and hence a high degree of physical fitness as well climbing experience is required. Langsisa Ri climbing offers Halesi Treks Pvt.Ltd Himalayan views including the Langtang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 7604m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Shishapangma 8035m, Naya kanga 5875m, Yala peak 5535m. The route also offers beautiful landscape , Tamang culture, forests, swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow-capped peaks, grassy down and meadows strewn with daises and wild animals. In the upper part of the Langtang valley there are snow ridges spanning angry torrents, high passes enveloped in mist tiny lakes of crystalline brightness and glaciated mountain enormous. Langsisa Ri peak climbing begins from Syabrubesi and we follow the classical trekking route of Langtang valley. We explore a couple of days around langtang and Kyanjin gompa and we finally move towards LANGSISA RI base camp.
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu transfer to the hotel and briefing about trips. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Equipment checking and Preparation trips. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Syabru Besi drive with private Jeep 6 hrs.Overnigt at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel .Overnigt at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Langtang village.Overnigt at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa.Overnigt at Lodge.
Day 07: Hike up to Tserko-Ri 4984m. then back to kyanjin Gompa. overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Langsisa Kharka.Overnigt at Tent Camp.
Day 09: Trek to Langsisa base camp.Overnigt at Tent Camp.
Day 10: Acclimatization at Langsisa Ri. base camp.Overnigt at Camp.
Day 11: Langsisa ri camp 1 Overnight at Tent camp.
Day 12: Summit up to Langsisa RI 6427m. and back to base camp/ camp 1 depend on time .Overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 13: Extra day this day we can used for bad weather or illness Overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 14: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa. Overnigt at Lodge.
Day 15: Trek to Lama Hotel. Overnigt at Lodge.
Day 16: Trek to Syabru Besi .Overnigt at Lodge.
Day 17: drive back to Kathmandu with private Jeep 4 hrs. over night in Hotel.
Day :18 Free day or shopping in Kathmandu, evening dinner together at Nepali cultural restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 19: Final Departure Halesi Treks drove to airport.
1. Languish- Ri climbing peak permit
2. Necessary number of porters to carry load
3. Experiences Climbing Sherpa, guide, cook, kitchen boys, including all daily salary, food, accommodation, transportation and equipment
4. Guide and climbing Sherpa’s equipment, insurance, high camps load carry bonus etc.
5. tents with sleeping mattress
6. All necessary kitchen & camping equipments during the treks & climbing
7. All necessary climbing hardware gears except personal gears
8. Insurance of local team members
9. All airport/hotel transport
10. Kathmandu to Syabru besi to Kathmandu private jeep.
11. Nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
12. Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, with Tea, coffee, during trekking and climbing,
Does not include:
1. High Altitude insurance & Helicopter evacuation as well)
2. International Air ticket
3. Personal climbing equipments
4. Cost of emergency evacuation
5. Tips for Guide and Porter.