Gokyo Lake trek is beginning with the spectacular mountain flight to Lukla we are rewarded with amazing mountain views. We visit Namche Bazaar, Thami and Khumjung spending valuable time acclimatizing to the altitude amidst the Himalayan peaks of Thamserku, Ama Dablam and Kangteiga, to mention just a few.
We leave Khumjung and climb towards Gokyo Lake, passing numerous waterfalls along the way. Gokyo Ri rises above the northern shore of Dudh Pokari, which in the early morning mirrors the golden form of Cho Oyo and from its summit affords unparalleled views of the other Himalayan giants, Makalu, Everest, Gyachung Kang, which are particularly impressive at sunset. You can see Mt. Everest and Himalayan range better than Kala Pattar and Everest Base camp trek. Gokyo valley trekking trails have good Teahouse / lodges facilities management by local Sherpas families.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters).
Day 2: Fly to Lukla (2804 meters) trek to Phakding (2610 meters) 3 hours.
Day 3: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441 meters) 5.30 hours.
Day 4: Trek to Phorste Thanga (3680meters) 5 hours.
Day 5: Trek to Machherma (4470 meters). 5 hours.
Day 6: Trek to Gokyo (4790 meters) 5.30 hours.
Day 7: Trek to Gokyo Ri (5483 meters) and then Back to Gokyo. 5 hours.
Day 8: Trek to Dole (4200meters) 6 hours.
Day 9: Trek to Namche Bazaar via Khumjung village (3780meters) 5 hours.
Day 10: Trek to Lukla (2804 meters.) 6 hours.
Day 11: Morning flight to Kathmandu from Lukla
Day 12: Free or additional day if the flight had been canceled Lukla - Kathmandu
Day 13: Departure
- All ground transfers as per our itinerary (Airport Pickup and Drop) .
- 3 Nights Accommodation Hotel (3 Star Standard) in Kathmandu (Bed & Breakfast basis including all govt. taxes and VAT).
- Lodge-to-Lodge Trek: Accommodation & Foods as best available on lodges on the way.
- All entrance fees wherever applicable, National Park Entrance Fees/Permit/TIMS.
- Airfare: Kathmandu-Lukla -Kathmandu (Guest and Guide)
- Daily wages and insurance of our Staffs Guide.
- Sleeping bags
- A Porter (Can carry only 15 20 K.G. Max.)
Cost does not include:
- International Airfares and airport departure taxes as applicable.
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions
- Cost of visas, travel insurance
- Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in cost included section above.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|