Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu airport receipt and transfer to Hotel O/n Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing on Kathmandu valley O/n Hotel Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive via Jeep to Chhame (2670m) O/n Chhame.
Day 04: Trek to Pisang (3200m) O/n Pisang.
Day 05: Trek to Manang (3540m) O/n Manang.
Day 06: Acclimatization day at Manang O/n Manang.
Day 07: Trek to Chulu west Base Camp 4000m O/n Camp.
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Base camp O/n Base camp.
Day 09: Trek Chulu west high camp 5000m O/n Camp.
Day 10: Summit Chulu west 6419m and back to Base camp O/n Camp.
Day 11: Chulu west base camp to Thorong Phedi (4450m) O/n Thorong Phedi.
Day 12: Cross Thorong La“ Pass (5416m) and continue to Muktinath (3800m) O/n Muktinath.
Day 13: Rest day at Muktinath O/n Muktinath.
Day 14: Trek back to Jomsom O/n Jomsom.
Day 15: After breakfast flight back to Pokhara O/n Hotel Pokhara (Afternoon sightseeing Pokhara)
Day 16: Drive back to Kathmandu or fly back to Kathmandu O/n Hotel Kathmandu.
Day 17: Free day at Kathmandu O/n Hotel
Day 18: Transfer to Airport for final departure!!!!!!
- Airport pick up droop
- 3 nights accommodation in kathmandu as per your requested categories hotel
- 1 night accommodation as per your requested categories hotel in Pokhara
- All local transportation by suitable vehicle (car, van, bus) in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Complementary welcome l dinner in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu sightseeing with guide, vehicle & entry fees
- Kathmandu to Chamche by private Jeep
- Jomsom to Pokhara one way flight ticket
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by regular tourist bus
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek as per itinerary
- Accommodation on teahouse/tent during the trek as per itinerary
- trek guide. Sherpa porters, all payments with insurance
- Annapurna conservation entry fee Climbing permit and TIMS permit
- Climbing peak permit/s & other necessary fees
- Necessary group climbing gear & equipmen
- All government and local taxes
Cost does not include:
- Visa fees, intl. airfare
- Personal climbing equipment (can be hire in Kathmandu
- Lunch & dinner in city
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills.
- Tips for driver, guides and porters
- Any extending trips
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|