Helambu is popular among the trekkers for its scenic grandeur, pleasant & favorable climate, located about 72 kilometers northeast of Kathmandu, is extending from north of Taramarang to the tree limit of the Gosainkunda Lake and lower slopes of Jugal Himal. There we meet several highland Tamang and Sherpa villages, scattered on both sides of the Malamchi Khola.
This trek is comparatively easier one due to the fact that the elevations are lower, ranging between 800m. and 3600m, offering the less & climbing as well as warmer temperatures. The most important benefit of this trek is that the area is less crowded & free from noise with the comparison to the Annapurna trek or some parts of the Everest treks. Besides, the trek offers a wide range of cultures and spectacular scenery.
Day 01: Kathmandu 1350m.
Day 02: Kathmandu 1350m.
Day 03: Sundarijal to Chisopani 2300m.
Day 04: Chisopani to Kutumsang 2446m.
Day 05: Kutumsand to Tharepati 3510m.
Day 06: Tharepati to Tarekgyang 2740m.
Day 07: Tarekgyang to Shermanthang 2600m.
Day 08: Shermanthang to Melamchi Bazar 870m.
Day 09: Kthmanu 1350m.
Day 10: Fly back to Home.
01. Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
02. Accommodation in Kathmandu at hotels with breakfast
03. Accommodation in tea house runs by local people during trek
04. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking including tea/coffee.
05. One full day sightseeing in UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley
06. trek guide and porter to carry your luggage
07. Accommodation, food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of trek guide and porter
08. Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
09. All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
10. TIMS Card (Trekker Information Management System card)
11. All additional government tax
13. Kathmandu/Sundarijal/Melamchi/Kathmandu transport by private car or Bus.
Cost does not include:
01. Nepal entry visa fee (U$40 for 30 days from date of issue)
02. International air fare
03. Travelers insurance (Compulsory)
04. Lunch and dinner Kathmandu
05. Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
06.Tips to guide and porter
07. All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike etc.
08. Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu
Note: The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. For more Contact us: email@example.com
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|