Halesi Mahadev Temple which is located in the Khotang district, which is famous for its rich historical, religious, cultural and tourism importance.Halesi has numerous of caves of natural beauty, mysterious landscapes,and diverse artistic works on the stones.The natural caves are believed to be in existence some 6000 years ago.
There are three mysterious caves, which are believed to be the three eyes of Lord Shiva. In the first cave is an image of Lord Shiva. Hence, it is called the Halesi Mahadev temple, and is situated between the Dudhkoshi and Sunkoshi Rivers.Both Hindus and Buddhists by the thousands from countries of the sub-continent make their annual pilgrimages to this temple.In the second cave there is an image of Nandi and hence named as Basaha Gupha temple. In the third cave, there is an image of Bhairav. During the Balachaturdashi, Sivaratri, Ramnawami and Teej festivals, devotees perform special ceremonies of in honor of Lord Shiva and other religious performances like fire sacrifice, recital of Rudhi, Chandi, Veda, and burning of 10 million holy threads to name a few. All these features have made the Halesi.
you will see on the way between Halesi and Kangel Airport many different landscape,villages, Mountains,Rice filed and different faces and real Nepali lifetime with different culture. tour it is special trip and place to visit while in Nepal.
Halesi tour consists of a short flight from Kathmandu to Lamidanda; a hike of about 5-hours to Halesi; an excursion of the Halesi temple, caves and adjoining areas; hike down to Lamidanda; and flight to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu international airport transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full day for the sight-seeing of the world heritage sites thenback to hotel.
Day03: Flight from Kathmandu to Lami Danda and trek to Bijule.
Day04: Trek from Bijule to Halesi
Day 05: Trek form Halesi to Bijule
Day 06 : Trek from Mude to Rawakhola
Day 07 : Trek From Rawakhola to Aiselukharka
Day 08 : Trek From Aiselukharka to Deurali
Day 09 : trek From Deurali to Parmeli danda
Day 10 : trek from Parmeli to Lolkhim.
Day 11: exploration day at Lokhim village to see the real local Nepali traditional, culture and daily life of local peoplese.
Day 12: Trek from Lokhim to Suke Pokhari [Local Market on Friday]
Day 13: Trek from Suke Pokhari to Mukli
Day 14: Trek from Mukli to Kangel Danda
Day 15: flight back to Kathmandu from Kangel
Day 16: Free day for shopping.
Day 17: Departure back to your sweet home.
01. Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
02. Accommodation in Kathmandu at hotels with breakfast
03. Accommodation in tea house runs by local people during trek
04. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking
05. Sightseeing in UNESCO's World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley
06. Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage
07. Accommodation, food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of trek guide and porter
08. Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
09. All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
10. TIMS Card (Trekker's Information Management System card) All additional government tax
11. Government license holder city guide
12. Domestic flight both ways from Kathmandu/ Lamidanda/Kangel/ Kathmandu with airport tax
Cost does not include:
01. Nepal entry visa fee (USD 40 for 30 days from date of issue)
02. International air fare
03. Travelers insurance
04. All kind of drinks (Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
05. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
06. Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
07. Tips to guide and porter
08. All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike etc.
09. Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|